Why Dental Bonding?
Dental Bonding is carried out because it is a conservative procedure that sometimes involves cutting teeth. Dental Bonding is the quick way to make teeth cosmetically appealing by doing a number of things...
- Whitening Teeth
- Changing shape of teeth
- Straightening teeth
- Closing gaps
What is Dental Bonding?
Dental Bonding is the application of composite material to the tooth, which is chemically bonded to the enamel and thus allowing you to change the colour and shape of the teeth. When carrying out Dental Bonding you are also able to mock up teeth to get an idea of what the end result will look like.
How Dental Bonding works...
We work with you to make Dental Bonding the appropriate form of treatment for you The first step is to contact us for a no obligation chat. We'll run through your Dental Bonding requirements with you. From there
- We will arrange a consultation with dentist for Dental Bonding
- Determine what the Dental Bonding can achieve for you
- We may do a surgery mock up of Dental Bonding to give you and idea of what Dental Bonding can do for you
- Give you an estimate of costs for Dental Bonding
- Give you further information on Dental Bonding
- Arrange appropriate appointments for your Dental Bonding
- Once completed we will have a review appointment to check on the Dental Bonding
Why Us? / What you can expect
When you're looking for Dental Bonding, we've got the long term experience of over 20 years of doing bonding procedures for our patients. We will ensure to deliver your Dental Bonding procedure that you discussed with us in the initial consultation, and with your feedback deliver Dental Bonding that will continually make you smile.
Need Dental Bonding Talk to us!
If you're interested in Dental Bonding or would like to discuss dental bonding options for you, we'd love to hear from you. For a no obligation chat, simply give us a call on 801-6228 ( Wgtn) / 570-0520 ( Lower Hutt) or fill out the form below and we'll be in touch fast.