Why Children's Teeth?
Children's teeth are very important in dentistry as they are the beginning of what could be a very good journey for a child or one with lots of trauma if not taken care of. Children develop the habits which we pass on to them so it is important to get them seen to at a young age and understand what you need to do as a parent to ensure they have a healthy mouth and remain healthy young adults
What's important in Children's Teeth?
Children's develop there fist set of teeth when they are in the first year of life and the type of teeth that come through and the sequence that they come through can give us a lot of indicators to their general health. If children's teeth are healthy then they will eat and sleep well which in turn affects their skills in learning and social behaviour. Unfortunately looking after children's teeth does not come naturally and like all things the habits and problems that may arise need to be taught to us so we are able to manage the child's health to the best of our abilities
The video below shows the sequence that the teeth develop and come through. This is more important than age as the sequence will determine their positioning in the mouth
How Children's Dentistry works...
All College age children receive free dentistry from us
We work with you to make your child's Dental appointment a pleasant experience. The first step is to contact us for a no obligation chat. We'll run through your child's requirements with you. Supreme Dental Concepts is a registered children's dentist, so there is no charge for college age children under 18 and attending College
- Fill in the registration form to enroll with us ( ring reception or come in)
- We will arrange all the paperwork
- An appointment will be made for a full exam
- You as the parent will be told on what needs to be done if anything
- With your consent we will go ahead or discuss any concerns you may have
- We will ensure a regular recall to ensure the teeth remain in good order
Why Us? / What you can expect
1. You need to register your child with a provider of your choice
2. We are able to offer a range of services which are not available in the school dental service
3. We have also dentists that area able to carry out orthodontic work and provide the full range of services that most other dentist's can't on site
Need enrolling your child for Dentistry Talk to us!
If you're interested in Childrens teeth, we'd love to hear from you. For a no obligation chat, simply give us a call on 801-6228 ( Wgtn) / 570-0520 ( Lower Hutt) or fill out the form below and we'll be in touch fast.