Do you have toothache with broken teeth?
1. Are your teeth broken down to gum level?
2. Do you have gum disease?
3. Are your teeth loose?
4. Are you in constant pain?
What is Extraction?
Reason why teeth need to be extracted is that it gets to a stage when they can no longer be fixed and that may be due to gum disease or there may just not be enough tooth structure left to do anything with them. You may also need to have them removed for elective reasons
1. Orthodontic room required
2. Diseased teeth that are going to give you further problems health wise
3. Unaffordable and the consequence of leaving them may outweigh the benefits
4. Wisdom Teeth
If extractions are managed in a manner that it is comfortable for you then you will achieve a healthier mouth.
How extractions work...
We work with you to make tooth extraction least traumatic as possible so you can be assured your problems are fixed. The first step is to contact us for an obligation fee chat. We'll run through your tooth extraction requirements with you. From there
- Arrange an appointment with the dental surgeon
- Arrange appropriate assessments for your tooth extraction
- Give you an estimate of the costs
- Provide medication if required
- Schedule or extract the tooth on the day , which ever is appropriate
- Follow up the following day on the procedure
Why Us? / What you can expect
When you're looking for tooth extractions, we've got the long term experience in surgical work to enable us to remove your tooth smoothly and with minimum trauma. If it is appropriate we will refer you to the specialist to ensure your experience is a pleasant one.
Need a tooth Extraction Talk to us!
If you're interested in Tooth extractions, we'd love to hear from you. For an obligation free chat, simply give us a call on 801-6228 ( Wgtn) / 570-0520 ( Lower Hutt) or fill out the form below and we'll be in touch fast.