|AcceleDent Aura from OrthoAccel is a simple-to-use, hands-free device designed for faster orthodontic treatment. AcceleDent Aura uses SoftPulse Technology® to speed up tooth movement. It does this by generating small vibrations, called micropulses, to gently accelerate the movement of your teeth as they are guided by your orthodontics. These micropulses can also help make your orthodontics more comfortable|
AcceleDent Aura Speeds Orthodontic Treatment
- Exclusive SoftPulse Technology® applied precisely calibrated micropulses to gently accelerate the movement of your teeth as they are guided by your orthodontics.
- Safe acceleration of the bone remodeling process complements conventional orthodontic treatment.
- Clinically proven to move teeth up to 50% faster. 1
What is SoftPulse Technology® and why is it important?
Part of the way that orthodontics works is by changing or remodeling the bones surrounding your teeth. As this remodeling process is accelerated, your teeth move more quickly. That’s where AcceleDent comes in. By using tiny vibrations, or micropulses, SoftPulse Technology® is designed to speed up bone remodeling, accelerating tooth movement.
AcceleDent Aura is Approved by FDA
- AcceleDent has been prescribed to thousands of patients worldwide, since its introduction in 2009.
- Cleared by the United States Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and available only by prescription from your orthodontist.
AcceleDent Aura Helps Make Orthodontics More Comfortable
- SoftPulse Technology® micropulses are gentle and exert up to 8x less force than a power toothbrush.
- These micropulses can also help make your orthodontic treatment more comfortable.
Need toTalk to us!
If you're interested in Acceledent, we'd love to hear from you. For an obligation free chat, simply give us a call on 801-6228 ( Wgtn) / 570-0520 ( Lower Hutt) or fill out the form below and we'll be in touch fast.
Please note that the above information on accelodnet is copyright of acceledent orthodontics for more information go to www.acceledent.com