Nightguards are used to stop facial pain and from you wearing down the teeth. You may have
- Pain when eating
- Pain when waking up in the morning
- Distracting pain during the day
- Facial muscle pain
- Continually breaking your teeth or fillings
What is a Nightguard?
A bitesplint is a device that you can wear at night when you sleep or during the day and it slips over your teeth and prevent you from putting pressure on your teeth and over working your muscles. The bitesplints come in various designs depending on what dental problems you have. It can be worn daily or just at times when you notice you are having bite problems
A bitesplint is constructed for three reason
- To prevent you from wearing ( grinding ) down your teeth
- TMJ problems ( Tempromandibular joint) when your joint for your jaw which is just in front and below the ears gives you problems
- General occlusal problems, these are problem which relate to your bite.
How Night guards are arranged
We work with you to make that we get the source of your problem.The first step is to contact us for an obligation fee chat. We'll run through your Bitesplint requirements with you. From there we will
- Get Dentist to examine you
- Determine what type of Bitesplint of appropriate for you
- Give an estimate of costs
- Fit your Bitesplint
- Follow up to ensure that the Bitesplint works for you..
Why Us? / What you can expect
When you're looking for Bitesplint, we've got the long term experience of over 20 years in making Bitesplint solutions for our clients and we aill be able to deliver you a solution that will address your problems long term
Need Nightguard Talk to us!
If you're interested in a Nightguard, we'd love to hear from you. For an obligation free chat, simply give us a call on 801-6228 ( Wgtn) / 570-0520 ( Lower Hutt) or fill out the form below and we'll be in touch fast.