Lips is one place where Dermal Fillers can be used
The lips frame your smile and they say a lot about how you look and how you feel. You now have the ability to influence the way you look and feel with the placement of lip filler
Dermal Fillers are able to
Dermal filler can help to instantly restore your skin’s volume and smooth away facial wrinkles and folds. It can also be used for lip enhancement, for fuller lips.
What is dermal filler?
Dermal filler is an injectable gel made from hyaluronic acid- a naturally occurring substance in your skin. We use a dermal filler called Teosyl and Princess. They contain a local anaesthetic that provides more comfort both during and after injection. However in order to have a pain free experience you will need to be anasethised. As we are trained in anasethetics we are able to provide you total anesthesia so you will not feel any of the procedure.
Where can you use dermal filler?
- Cheeks - Dermal Fillers add volume to deflated and sunken cheeks, and to define cheekbones
- Marionette Lines - Dermal fillers fill and reduce their appearance
- Corner of the mouth- To smooth any wrinkles in the area, often referred to as smile lines
- Jawline - to soften sharp or overly angular jawlines.
- Lips - add volume and definition to thin or shrunken lips. Also to reduce the appearance of wrinkles around the lip area. There are a variety of ways that Dermal fillers can be used on the lips to control its shape and form
- Nasolabial folds- Dermal Fillers will reduce the appearance of deep lines between the bottom of the nose and corners of the mouth
You’re in safe hands, at Supreme Dental Concepts, you will only be treated with fillers by one of our Qualified Dentists who has had extensive training at the Australasian Academy of Dentofacial Aesthetics.
What happens at a treatment?
After your Inital consultation with at Supreme Dental Concepts where you will meet and talk to your treating physcian with regards to your personal requirement, you will be booked in for an appointment to be treated. A Dental Surgeon eases the dermal filler gel into your skin using a fine needle. The injection process is quick, and takes between 10-15 minutes. However we like the experience to be pain free so we provide anaesthetics before the application of the Dermal Filler
How long do results last?
Results typically last from 12 - 24 months, although this varies.
How is dermal filler different from Botox®?
Dermal filler is an injectable gel that provides volume. Botox®, Dysport and Xeomin are not fillers, Botox®and other injectables relaxes muscle activity and is used to treat moderate to severe lines caused by repeated facial expressions. Learn more about Botox®and other wrinkle materials by reading our other sections on wrinkel reduction
Want more information about lip structure and form with the application of Dermal Fillers , then contact Supreme Dental Concepts to book your consultation appointment