Why an Inlay?
A dental inlay is constructed so that minimal preparation is carried out on a tooth. Sometimes only part of a tooth comes way and there is still substantial tooth left so you would like to be conservative and keep it intact. The dental onlay allow you to replace the part of the tooth that is damaged only
What is a Dental Onlay?
In dentistry, an Onlay is an indirect restoration (filling) consisting of a solid substance (as gold or porcelain) fitted to a cavity in a tooth and cemented into place.
How Inlays are applied to teeth
We work with you to make your dental inlay a simple process for you, The inlay is used in certain situations with great effect but the ideal situation has to be determined first. The first step is to contact us for an obligation fee chat. We'll run through your Dental inlay requirements with you. From there
- Arrange an appointment with the dentist
- Give you advice if the inlay is the advisable procedure in your particular situation
- Give you and estimate of costs for your inlay or inlays
- Arrange appropriate times...usually two appointments
- Once fitted arrange a free appointment with the hygienist to instruct you on the maintenance of your inlay
Why Us? / What you can expect
When you're looking for dental inlays, we've got the a numbe of different onlay systems which we can give you advice on and then arrange a smooth transition into a restoration that should last you for a very long time.
Need a Dental Inlay Talk to us!
If you're interested in a Dental Inlay, we'd love to hear from you. For an obligation free chat, simply give us a call on 801-6228 ( Wgtn) / 570-0520 ( Lower Hutt) or fill out the form below and we'll be in touch fast.